For over two decades, Premier Heating & Cooling has been providing commercial customers with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. We know you have many options to consider when choosing a heating and cooling company for your business, that is why we listen first and foremost. We’ll take the time to talk through, evaluate, and implement the best solution to your unique heating or cooling situation. We are experienced in new installations, retrofits, indoor air quality, radiant heating, geothermal, small duct high velocity heating and cooling, liquid chillers, steam humidifiers and zoning systems.
Some of our unique experiences were developed while helping our customers meet their heating and cooling needs. Here are just a handful of commercial customers that we were able help solve their heating and cooling obstacles.
- Six Flags over Mid America – We provided solutions for cooling ride waiting areas, restaurants and ride control areas. Recent projects included installing a 20 ton chill water air handler with new eco-friendly insulated duct work system for Mine Train roller coaster, and a 30 ton split system for the Mr. Freeze ride.
- T-Mobile Cellular Sites – We provide solutions for cooling the equipment that provides all of us with the very valuable cellular service.
- T-Mobile Switch Operations – We provide cooling solutions for the operation and computer rooms that control all of the cellular sites. A recent project included installing a new 30 ton critical tolerance Leibert split system.
- United States Army Reserve Center – St. Peters, MO – installed and updated 60 ton rooftop equipment.
- JJ Twiggs Restaurant – new construction installation of package rooftop units and eco-friendly insulated ductwork system
- Youth In Need – The organization is required to follow government relations regarding time limits on how long the building can be without proper heating and cooling before the children would have to evacuate. Premier has always met time constraints without disruption of the children’s care.
Our technicians are chosen for their enthusiastic and pleasant attitudes, and are trained to give courteous and efficient service. All our technicians have completed or are completing a five year apprentice training program with Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Union #36. Once the apprentice program is completed, the technicians are tested to become individually licensed mechanics. Each technician is required to complete continuing education and training classes to maintain their mechanical license.
Most importantly, we won’t turn our backs on you once the job is done. We’ll stay with you every step of the way, answering all of your questions and problems immediately. You can take comfort in knowing that you’ve made the right choice with Premier Heating & Cooling.
Call us at 636-916-1122 to discuss the heating and cooling needs for your business or commercial project.